Saturday, June 5, 2010

First step taken :)

Hey there !

Thanks a lot for your encouraging comments, I really appreciate it...

The good news is that I have successfully taken the first steps today morning... 3kms on the mill in 23 mins is nothing less than a decent start as per my gym instructor... though continuity is the key to success in this game...

By the weigh-scale am 78kgs today, atleast 8 kgs more than what I can possibly carry for 21kms un-interrupted... but the good part is the Mango season is on the verge, hence shedding kilos wont be too difficult... my intent is to hit the mill atleast 3 times a week as of now, then gradually take it to 6 times a week...

Let's see how it goes from here, will keep posting...

Cheers !

Maverick

PS. Fresh Aam-ras (Mango-juice) is kept in the fridge, my dinner treat for the good start today :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment